The ideal attachment for ground preparation prior to planting. Replaceable Dual rotation and bi-directional tynes allow for effective cultivation of up to 150mm depth. Unit has two position off-set mount for easier tilling close to obstacles.
• Front edge is designed to level out uneven ground.
• Standard dual rotation with bi-directional tines.
• Replaceable abrasion resistant knife edge allows clean edging
next to sod.
• Optional Scarifier assembly significantly increases productivity by
combining the tractive effort and force of the loader with hydraulic
horse power of the Tiller.
Skid Steer Loaders
- Weight: 453Kg
- Length (overall) 1220mm
- Height (overall) 889mm
- Width (overall) 1930mm
- Width (operating) 1676mm
- Tilling depth (Vary time) 100-150mm
- Number of Tines 32
- Number of Scarifier teeth (Optional) 5
- Rec Fow Range - STD 65 – 110 lpm
- Max Pressure 240 BAR