Turn your Skid Steer Loader into a powerful Backhoe. Dig trenches up to 1.7m
deep. Mounted on a manual side shift frame, our fast attach Skid Hoe allows
you to quickly switch between your attachments. The 12” bucket opens to
fully extended position for easier operation. Tapered, Folded, sectional boom
design provides greater strength. The versatile inexpensive attachment for
Digging trenches up to 1.7 mtrs deep & 300mm wide
• Does not require stabilizers.
• 3” x 19” cylinder provides increased breakout force.
• Available with 12” bucket.
• Mounts easily on all major skid steer loader brands.
• Digs trenches up to 1.7m deep with a skid steer.
• Provide excellent mobility for digging footings.
• Often eliminates the need for other machines.
• Manual Side shift, not fixed design frame. Frame has the ability to slide across for off centre digging.
• Bucket opens to fully extended position for easier operation.
• Sturdy and robust, Australian designed and manufactured.
• Built to the highest quality standards.
• Tapered, Folded, sectional boom design provides greater strength than competitors design.
Skid Steer Loaders
|A Length (overall)||1890mm|
|B Height (arm outstretched max)||1160mm|
|C Width (overall)||660mm|
|Max Pressure (BAR)||240|