Slasher For Skid Steer Loaders
The Slasha is a slashing attachment for Skid Steer Loaders that can be used for the effective cutting and clearing of grass and low ground shrubbery. It comes complete with hoses, couplers and fixed mount multifit frame to suit parent machine with the option of a side shift frame. Ideal for landscaping, agriculture, roadway maintenance, parks maintenance, and general slashing.
Slasher Features & Benefits
- Available with fixed or side shift frame
- Adjustable height 40 - 140mm
- Chain curtain for debris suppresion
- Twin blade, dual rotation, single cutting bar
- Heavy duty construction - built for Australian conditions
- Optional jockey wheel (for use with skid steer loaders only)
- 3 width options; 1250mm (49"), 1500mm (59"), 1800mm (70")
- Models also available for: mini loaders, tractors, excavators
- Rounded side skids for smoother manoeuvrability over
Features & Benefits
Digga slashers come packed with practical features as well as cutting edge design. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.